The annual WEAR Conference examines the significant breakthroughs and new opportunities made possible through the integration of textiles and technology through wearables. This event regularly brings together key players from across the smart fabrics, e-textiles, and wearable tech marketplace to hear the latest updates on market dynamics & industry innovations, wearable and smart fabric standardization, intellectual property and data collection, textile technology, wearable healthcare and wellness, and more.
At the 2023 event attendees:
- Heard expert presentations from The NBA, Stanford University, Microsoft Research, Air Force Research Laboratory, AFFOA, AATCC, Qualcomm, Exponent, NuCurrent, and more.
- Explored topics that are impacting the industry right now. Including opportunities, smart textiles, human centric wearable design, wearables in healthcare, and more. Agenda >>
- Received access to presentation video recordings and speaker materials after the event
- Made new connections within the industry with like-minded individuals
- Got complete access to the conference app and online platform to connect with other attendees, speakers, and sponsors
- Enjoyed networking lunches, a welcome reception with drinks and hors d'oeuvres at the end of the first day, and more – all included in your registration
Join the WEAR mailing list to stay up to date with future conference annoucements!